Re: NON-COMMERCIAL SITE

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fernando_P=E9rez_Valdez?= <fpvaldez(at)prodigy.net.mx>

 Date:  Thu, 28 Oct 1999 11:57:05 -0600
 To:  Diana Petersen <dixiedi(at)pclnet.net>,
Critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Diana:

Thanks for your help and for your time. I will correct the texts. You're
right, English is not my first language, but for a well done job it's
necessary to write it right.

One question, do you mean not to use lower case in the title of each page?
Well, I didn't know it, but I take note.

Thanks for your kindly words. Since it's my very first web site your guide
is very helpful.

Thanks again. Fernie.