Re: critique request

by "Robert Chapman" <galaxy2k(at)gate.net>

 Date:  Mon, 5 Jun 2000 23:34:01 -0400
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Bob Poston" <postonb(at)corecomm.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Bob
It doe's not bother me but you will probally hear from others about not
using the word
commercial site on the subject line
I viewed the site 28K because  my computer defaults to the best connection
so it probally is not quite as slow as it seemed for me
using MSIE 5.0 800X600 15"
site looks good to me although I do not smoke
the link to "contact" on the first page did not work on my computer I did
not try the other pages. I think you should have some kind of address on the
first page even just a PO Box would work
just my opinions
robert1
www.galaxy2k.com