Re: Critique request, layout only, adjusted for 800 x 600

by "Mr. J Michael Cates" <jmcates(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Apr 2000 10:56:12 -0700
 To:  "HWG-Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Heather,

I have reviewed your site both when you had it at 1024*768 and 800*600
resolutions. The layout is great and I do not believe that anything was loss
when you changed it to the new resolution. I received the same results on MS
IE, NSComm and NS6Alpha. The only suggestion I could come up with is to use
colour matching to either

a) change the colour of the background of the table to match that of the
image that rests on it
or
b) Dither the image to end in black

I suggest this so that you do not see the stark contrast in the difference
in the colour.

I hope this helps.

Mr. Cates
jmcates(at)worldnet.att.net