Re: CYC site critique

by "Robert Chapman" <galaxy2k(at)gate.net>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:57:04 -0400
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Shelley Watson" <shelleyw(at)home.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Shelly
MSIE 5.0 800X600 Win98se todays connection 33k

I like it. Excellent choice of colors, graphics good, loads quick at 33k the
only thing I would add to it is a price list with some type of order form.
Also maybe I am missing something, but what is the purpose of the link page.
If you want to explain what yellow cedar is
make another page and call it "What is Yellow Cedar" don't send people to
another site to explain your product
good luck
robert1