Re: Please critique www.cahope.org

by "Jeremy Lounds" <webmaster(at)jeremys.net>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:30:18 -0500
 To:  <tmancaruso(at)abytec.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Toni!

The site looks great! There is lots of good content (for the right audience
<g>), and it is easy to get around. There is a consistent color and font
"theme" throughout, making it look very complete.

I only have one minor problem, and that is the black letters at the top left
and about half way down on the left. It is very difficult to read them over
the background. Perhaps your could do the same as you have with the
navigation links and place a solid box behind it.

Great site!

Jeremy Lounds
www.infinitelogos.com