Re: Site Review Please

by "dVD" <david.demets(at)skynet.be>

 Date:  Mon, 7 Jun 1999 19:06:22 +0200
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> Good Sunday to all....
> I have asked before, but I'm going to ask again. I would like to get some
> input on this site I am working on. I have redone it in the past week, and
> would like to know how it shows on different browsers. I am also having
> trouble with the background color on several pages. If you happen to find
> them, please let me know, and any possible causes if you can tell my
errors.
> I accept all levels of advice, good and bad.
> Thanks to all in advance.
> Dave "Crash" Price
> SmileyWeb.com

When the mousepointer moves over the e-mail, the content above moves up.
There's no 'eye-guide' on the page if you know what I mean, There's stuff
here, there, you don't know where to look first... I think that would be
solved if you'd put the adress in the same 'column' as the rest of the text,
you'd have a better impression that the cartoon guy is looking at all the
text to the right of him ...

Bye now!
David