Re: Site Check

by "Peter Cooper" <peter(at)bizuk.net>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Oct 1998 10:57:49 +0100
 To:  "Jeff Whyle" <jeff(at)hawkfan.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>On the concept side, the friend of mine I did it for wanted it to simulate
>the experience of being in an actual art gallery - so I tried to keep any
>text as unobtrusive as possible.  Used Ulead's Web Razor to make the images
>as small as I could, but I couldn't sacrifice too much quality on an art
>site.  I also realize that the midis slow things down some, but my
>instructions were to, "Make it fun, and don't let it look like a brochure."

Absolutely loved it, well done!  Really enjoyed playing all the games too
<laugh>!

One point however, what program did you use to produce the whole 3D arena?
3dStudio MAX?  or did you just get the pictures from someone else?

I can't wait until everyones bandwidth gets better and we can have a really
high precision site like this :)  (I just don't like JPEGs <grin>)

But yes, very nice, and keep up the good work!

Regards,
Pete