Re: Website - again

by "Deborah" <deborah(at)t-one.net>

 Date:  Tue, 2 Nov 1999 09:18:22 -0500
 To:  <cef(at)map.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Carrie.  I don't recall seeing your request for a critique.  But if it
makes you feel better, I only received one response to my recent request
also. :(

Using Win98/IE 5, 800 x 600, 24-bit color, T1 connection.

Bear in mind this is only my opinion...

Index.html :  I would suggest left justifying the text here.  Centered text
looks sloppy and unprofessional to me.

This is not a big thing, but you have four images here that basically
portray the same thing:  sharing information.  I just wonder if you really
need all four images, when one would do.

The mouseovers work well for me, though I didn't check to see what would
happen if I had javascript turned off.

I briefly looked at the other pages and noticed consistency in font style
and size, which is good.  The other pages are text heavy...which may have
been unavoidable.

The site is easy to navigate.

Hope this helps.

Deborah