Thanks for reviews of Cheryl Love site

by "Cheryl Love" <cjlove(at)attbi.com>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:08:00 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

My original message was bounced. Thought I had turned on Plain Text but
guess I didn't. So this is a belated Thanks to those who critiqued my site
at http://home.attbi.com/~chermalove/home_page.html. I've slightly modified
the original message, but I understand if this message is too late to get
another
reply.

Thanks.
Cheryl Love