RE: critique of new quilt guild site

by FERNANDO PEREZ VALDEZ <fpvaldez(at)prodigy.net.mx>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:51:23 -0500
 To:  Shelley Reid Lute <Shell(at)WebEss.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The tiled "textile" background looks well and nice in Explorer 4. The two
pop up pictures work o.k. Great idea. Congratulations. It's a discret well
done job.

One question. You don't have a home link. Did you planned it that way?
My res is 800 x 600, with medium font, high density (16 bits) color.

Fernie.