Re: Critique a Photography site please.

by "janet lynne" <janet.lynne(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:01:59 -0800
 To:  <DScha97041(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

I'm looking at your site in IE5.0 800x600.  The pages are loading quickly.
Think you might consider not centering the text on the first page.  The text
throughout the site seems a bit large.  On the gallery page, you've left a
table border or something.  The links on the left hand side of the page are
not showing up in the same place from page to page.  Beautiful photography.

Good luck.
Janet