Re: Critique please?

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 May 1998 19:21:04 -0500
 To:  <scott(at)electrondreams.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>I've just finished a substantial rebuild of my website.  I'd appreciate if
>I could get some constructive critiques of the layout, the look & feel, and
>overall effectiveness of the design.   Thank you in advance.
>

>Scott Bragg 3D Animator / Programmer / Web Developer
>scott(at)electrondreams.com   www.electrondreams.com

Hello Scott,
        Cut the critique short due to 2 things that got me right off the
bat. No if this is the way you want it to be then so be it, just letting you
know a couple things.

        1) Its To Wide... Way to much scrolling for below listed res, saw I
think a width of 745 or something close. Way to much...

        2) Could not read easily your links, very small fonts..

    Though the load time was good for this res and these old eyes it is just
to much. The Design is good, and the thought behind it is good, just think
it needs to be fine tuned a little.
     Again if this is what your wanting to do then with that in mind all
looked good, IF you want it to be a little more easier to view and read,
then you need to fine tune your code a little.

Ben

IE 4.0, IE 4.1, NS 3.1
233mhz
56k Motorola
72MB
640x480

Dragon Works Web Design
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
E-Mail: bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
ICQ - 9916649
WebMaster <---- "A Title used by many practiced by few"
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Atop those sturdy wings of Old"