Re: Critique - ImOnline2.com!

by "Mike Eovino" <meovino(at)erols.com>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Sep 1999 15:47:18 -0400
 To:  "Kathy" <ksiddall(at)attcanada.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Use whatever works for you.  Ignore what others say about your tools.  No
one knows what tools you are using, they just see the results.  I don't care
what my outside artists use.  I know companies that use PSP and they do $500
million a year in business and have healthy bottom lines.  Maybe because
they don't spend money on tools they can't utilize.

Let's take this over to the software list, where it belongs.

Mike Eovino
Webmaster
Estes Express Lines
http://www.estes-express.com