Re: Back into the Fray

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Mon, 11 May 1998 20:16:26 -0500
 To:  "Charles Nance" <cnance(at)elknet.net>,
"HWG-Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>Here is the latest design I have been working on.  Its not quite ready for
>public consumption, so I have put it behind the main index page at
>index1.html.  All the links are dead as of present and go back to the main
>page.
>
>If you would be so kind as to give the page a look see, and let me know.
>Its real basic, but I want to keep the index rather simple.
>
>http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/1257/index1.html

Hello Charles,

        Charles all in all looks pretty good in below listings. I have found
some numerous errors in the code but will send that to you as a private
message. As far as layout, feel, looks, speed all ok on this end.

         Before the "Lose it" stuff starts must suggest one thing I have
done on my page as I DO like LE and the awards, banners etc. Make a separate
page for them, say Awards/Banners page and put them on there. Will clean up
the Index page, load little faster and then you have a page ALL to its self
for the stuff you win, pick or belong to. Those that do not wish to see it
do not have to go. (as said personally I like the stuff just get tired of
the "Lose It" line).

        Except for the few errors I am sending you all looked good this way.
Mouseovers working good...

Ben

IE 4.0, IE 4.1, NS 3.1
233mhz
56k Motorola
72MB
640x480

Dragon Works Web Design
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
E-Mail: bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
ICQ - 9916649
WebMaster <---- "A Title used by many practiced by few"
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Atop those sturdy wings of Old"