Re: Bank site critique

by "gordon" <gordon69b(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Apr 1998 12:20:00 -0700
 To:  "Chris Homco" <homcowebdesign(at)geocities.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Chris,

One of the reasons folks like home banking is that they don't have to wait.
The site is still loading (without the bank photo you're waiting on) after 4
minutes.  I'm logged on at 36k.  You might want to chunk the image links and
retain the text links (that would also eliminate the wide bar)?

Bank customers already know what the place looks like, so maybe you could
make an 'about our bank' page.  That would be a good place for a photo, map,
etc.  Just an idea..

later,
gordon