Re: Please test

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:32:52 -0400
 To:  <kef(at)richmarkdesigns.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kef.. unfortunately this won't load for anyone.  That free version
is a pain on purpose in my opinion.  First off it references a file on your
hard drive, there for we get an error.  I had this happen too.
You have to go in and edit the html to reflect the files on your
site.  You can see them because it is pulling off your hard drive.
It is a pill to work with too.  I have one video I am working on
and it just won't cooperate.

28K file from file:///C:/My Documents/Keen/HTML/keen28.rm  not found.
56K  http://www.keepkeen.com/keen56.ram  404 The requested URL /keen56.ram
was not found on this server.
all others were page not found.

Good luck