Re: Browsers

by "Deborah" <deborah(at)t-one.net>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Mar 1999 13:08:30 -0500
 To:  "htmlcritique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>So after this preamble, what my question is, How are you able to critique
in
>the different browsers?  Are they on the same machine, and if they are how
>do you get them all to get along?
>
>Carol Parent

I'd like to add to Carol's question here....

Has anyone found a comprehensive site that specifically lists the
limitations/features of specific browser versions?  I'd love to find a site
that lists things like..."CSS is not supported in IE 2.x, etc."

Most of what I've learned about this has just been through trial and error.
It would be nice to have a reference on this topic.

Regards,

Deborah