Re: critique

by "Ben Z. Tels" <optimusb(at)stack.nl>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Dec 1997 02:29:44 +0100
 To:  "Erica" <mizzerica(at)umsl.edu>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
First impression: nice colors; sign says Netscape-specific and that is not
good.

Has a nice speed of loading though.

Frames version: Would appreciate the ability to be able to resize the frame.
The cloud background in the career corner doesn't go with the rest; better
to keep the pink in there.
The java is very slow to load, especially the chat. Tried the tetris;
awkward controls, more used to arrow keys, but OK.
No obvious link back to homepage.

No frames:
Very nice blue; again, why not in the career corner.
Also, no link back to homepage.

Ben Z. Tels
optimusb(at)stack.nl
http://www.stack.nl/~optimusb/
UIN 2474460

"The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle
forever."
                                         --Tsiolkovsky