Re: Request for Critique

by "janet lynne" <janet.lynne(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Mar 2000 04:04:59 -0800
 To:  "E Bedsworth" <edmund.bedsworth(at)wcom.com>,
"Critique Requests" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey!  What a fun page!

I noticed that your buttons on the left side jump around a bit.  I didn't
look at your code but perhaps your tables widths are different sizes or
something?  I thought your introduction (not the Green Acres part) but the
part about Crystal City really led into the subject matter quite well.  Why
not incorporate your photos into the main pages.  It would add a little more
color but reduce their sizes if you do.

I can see that this site will grow and grow!  Have fun with it!

Janet