Re: critisise my site??

by "amit wadhwa" <amit(at)inetbeam.net>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:32:37 -0700
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
hi, thank you all..very much for th much appreciated and welcomed copmments
on my website.
i am not a firm or a big company.
im still learning flash, and xml.(and i mean learning, :) )
ive so far learnt only html, css, and javascript.
i'm only 21 yrs old.
and being a web deisgner has been my dream.
im currently in the hospitality industry, and am trying my desperate best to
get out of it, and start something like my own business or something.
i agree i have provided no examples whatsoever,
no flash examples.
i do have my own domain name, but that was also provided by a free domain
name provider, so the ads remain even if i host with a non-ad company.
i shall do away with the animated letters,
and will check the frontpage errors.
anyone out there whos tried both fp2000, and dreamweaver?
ive been told dreamweaver scores better points than fp2000. and how many of
you would go for hand coding instead of using editors?
im also very very new to the internet, so i guess i need to see more
websites and check out what appeals me as a layman, and what turns me off,
which is something i havent done.
ill do away with the pricing, and try n make it more detailed...but..
what more detail can there be to a site offering web design services APART
from the examples of work?
i have also seen some of your sites, i mean all of you who have signatures
attched with website names on it.
they look kindda cool.
i do have a long way to go..
thanx all of you.
im happy to have joined this list..(joined yesterday)
regards
amit wadhwa
--wont put my site here  as part of signature yet :)