Re: http://www.guidenet.net/

by "Stephanie Thrasher" <steph(at)omsoft.com>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:55:08 -0800
 To:  "Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Craig,

I don't know why this is necessary, but I found that if you
reduce your banner width by one pixel, the columns will display
at the proper sizes in Netscape 4.7.

In IE 5.0, the layers are displaying fine, with no overlap.

One other very minor point is that in your banner, the text "A
Better Life..." has wierd little dark splotches behind it that
don't seem right for shadows...

Everything else looks fine.

Stephanie

> I've having a bit of a problem and would like anyone who wishes
to take a
> shot at it. Also I'd like to know if problems occur with other
browsers.

> 1. For starters on all the pages except for index and contact,
Netscape 4.7

http://www.guidenet.net/clients.html ,
> is the layering in the correct place on browsers other than
MSIE 6.0 and