Re: Critique Request

by "Debbi Stott" <debbi(at)cotlook.com>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:28:06 +0100
 To:  "Helen Savage-Olsen" <helen(at)lewisad.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Helen

I had a look at your site and it looks very attractive.  The graphics loaded
quickly and smoothly, and the fishing theme was beautifully carried throughout
the site, including the really nice touch with the navigation.

The text was clear and readable, but it doesn't really tell you any more than a
slide-show presentation would, or, as you say, a brochure.  If I was visiting
with advertising needs in mind I'd want to see links to some sample advertising,
references, enquiry or feedback form.  The navigation was easy, but might I
suggest that having to keep going back to the home page if you don't want to go
through the site in the order selected is a little annoying.

Great looking site though.

i was viewing on IE 4 at 1024x768.

Cheers
Debbi Stott