Re: Critiquing my site

by "Jennifer Siebel" <JSiebel(at)email.msn.com>

 Date:  Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:23:32 -0500
 To:  "Stephen Schneider" <sschneider(at)HKMDirectMarket.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Okay Stephen.  Here's the spelling/grammar mistakes that I've found:

Home page:  "If youre..." should be "you're"

Your wording on the "origin" page could be better.  Here's an edited version
I created that may give you some ideas:

Mind Architecture started out in the heyday of the game DOOM. Stephen and
his friend, Scott T. Smith  designed a new level for other DOOM gamers. We
discussed the idea of creating and distributing modules and levels for other
games too.  The ideas kept flowing and led to the birth of Mind
Architecture. Soon, we had a slogan that summed up our vision:  "Building
worlds for your mind."  The idea of a diverse company that used creativity
to enhance the world for others grew.  Now it is more a reality than a
figment of our imagination.  But out core concept remains the same - to
create new experiences for others and to have fun doing it.

Update page:  Rephrase statement to read:  "Please report broken links to
us."

Hope this helps (I did it on the fly) and gives you something to work with.

Jennifer