Re: Ok Here is round two brewerdesign.com

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:32:48 -0000
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Ok Critiquers,
>
> Last week I came here and asked for a critique of
> http://www.brewerdesign.com  I got alot of good suggestions.
> I would like to have some opinions on its redesign.
>
> http://www.brewerdesign.com/test2/test.html
>
> Mind you it isn't complete.  But most of the navigation is there
> and all, I am sure I am missing things like titles, and alts and minor
> details.  But wanted some imput before I go further.  Not all the
> views on the products are finished and the ones done are not
> finished either.
>
> OH Please tell me if a page loads slow.  I have a very fast connection
> and it is hard for me to tell.
>
> Thanks..
>
> Nancy

Hi Nancy

It loaded quickly for me, though I only had time for a brief look. It looks
very businesslike and I like the colour scheme. A big improvement over the
original.

The only comment I would make is that the line "Designing for Business Since
1965" looks good under the company name, but in a large window it moves off
beside it. As the rest of the page stays in line it looks a bit odd.

HTH

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net
Win 98, IE 5.01 (and NS 4.7 when I have to), 56k,
17" monitor, 1024x768, 16m colours.