Re: ZAC Micro Systems Web Site

by "Stephan M. Ott" <s.m.o(at)coburg.baynet.de>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Aug 1998 02:02:01 +0200
 To:  "Allen Hohensee" <ahohensee(at)yahoo.com>
 Cc:  "HWG Critique- List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Allen.

Checked with IE 4.01
64 kB/sec. (DE-ISDN)
W95
1024x768
P233 MMX 64MB

Loaded fine though I had to wait for the MIDI to load.
Looks very nice, but some points are irritating:
The LE-counter. Is it necessary to use LE for countering a page ? I think it
would be better to use a "normal" counter, as I don't like LE or similar
links on the main page. But that's just IMHO.
Inserting a MIDI is normally a "_NO_NO_NO_" for webpages. When starting
Internet-biz I also started with this, but learned very quick it's not
liked. I suggest to leave this out.
BTW: What about the copyright for JMJ's music ? Do you really have the right
to put this onto your pages ? Seems like copyright-violation...
Java-applets are nice, but you should try to decrease the size. It took me
some time to get it started.

...just my 2 cents ...

Stephan

Stephan M. Ott