Re: Critique My Site Please

by "Donna Yager" <prpub1(at)dreamscape.com>

 Date:  Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:20:20 -0400
 To:  "Donald" <donald(at)artgarfunkel.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Wow, do they really want those colors?:_)

They made my eyes go buggy.  Of course I have a head cold too so that could
account for something.  The blue especially, they may want to change that
because it makes the text blurry.  A real turn off.

the links work as far as I can tell and the text layout is nice.  Using IE
4.72, 800X600 and no horizontal scrolling.  downloaded quick.