Re: html editors

by "John Moore" <jmoore30(at)bellsouth.net>

 Date:  Sat, 18 Sep 1999 15:47:39 -0400
 To:  "Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Not to sound crass, but have you ever thought about trying to just use a
text editor to write the HTML by hand.  No matter how good the page builders
can be, you can always do a lot more by coding it yourself and the files
always end up smaller because you don't have redundant commands in the
source code.  I might seem like a lot to learn, but I have found that it is
rather simple.  Give it a try and save a few bucks in the process.