Re: www.oaks3.com

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:34:04 -0500
 To:  "David Haverly" <dave(at)tektutor.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear David,

I went to your site with NN 4.6 17" monitor 800 x 600

It is a nice looking site, and I got to the Things to do page
and see pictures overlapping your text.   The pictures at
first appeared to have a layered effect which I tought was
cool, but to the bottom under the tennis courts, the pool picture
completely covers the paragraph of text on the left  all you see
is the first half of each letter in that paragraphy..
Bottom picture looks to be under some text but it
overlaps the links on the bottom..
Everything else looked good.

Hope this helps.

Nancy