Re: Site I am redesigning

by "Natalie Verge" <nsv(at)mb.sympatico.ca>

 Date:  Thu, 3 Jun 1999 11:19:39 -0500
 To:  "Austin Johnsen" <austin(at)aj-internet.com>,
"HWG-Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ideas?
More colour for starters; maybe a two column layout - 1st column with a
background colour, and a different size and weight font for headings or
important points; better navigation, rather than just to home, have links to
all the pages on the other page; optimize the photos; actually reduce their
size a bit too, and wrap the text around them.

HTH,
--
Natalie Verge
Talk to me: nsv(at)mb.sympatico.ca