Re: Business site: Accountant site critique

by "Kim Mitchell" <kim(at)who-knows.com>

 Date:  Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:11:23 -0500
 To:  "Malcolm Hodges" <machodges(at)prontoservices.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> Now it's my turn. Please critique http://www.prontoservices.com/account .
> know how to code free-hand but prefer FrontPage2000 to organize my pages
for
> admin purposes and do a little on the fly coding for mouse-overs,
counters,
> etc. If the pages don't conform to W3 let me know. I will not disallow
> critiques from FP detractors or anyone else. What I am really looking for
is
> design (eye) critiques.

I really like the site.  It is elegant and professional looking IMO.

I like the color scheme, and the way the italicized type is continued
throughout the site.  I even like the buttons andthe background.  The
background would be too much texture for a site with more crowded content,
but here, it looks just right to me.

The navigation is simple and easy, and I like the little graphic you use in
the upper left.  It adds a splash of color and a homey feeling without
detracting from the professionalism.

It looks like the kind of firm I'd like to do business with, myself.

Kim