Re: critique please - http://www.lyrec.com/index_newtest.htm

by "Stephanie Thrasher" <steph(at)omsoft.com>

 Date:  Thu, 1 Aug 2002 20:15:05 -0700
 To:  "Paul Cook" <paulcook(at)btinet.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Paul--

I think it's a beautiful site, very pleasing graphically.  Some minor
details:

1) I had trouble understanding what the little photo in the upper left
corner of each subpage had to do with its page.  I eventually learned that
there was one set of images from which each one was being generated
randomly, but this seemed a little less satisfying than if each one related
to its page.

2) The navigation was a little confusing in that the main links moved from
the left on the home page to the top on subpages.

3) On the Grain Drying page, I couldn't understand the phrase "per bin
sight," but maybe it would make sense to someone in Sidney.

The Meter Reading page was very nicely done and easy to understand.  All in
all, a very pleasing site.

Stephanie