Re: http://www.gordonellis.net/

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Gerhard_Sch=F6ning?= <gerhard.schoening(at)talknet.de>

 Date:  Fri, 26 May 2000 10:38:09 +0200
 To:  "Craig T. Harding" <info(at)guidenet.net>
 Cc:  "HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Craig,

Did not look over the text - many members out there are native English
speaking people ;-) - just a few remarks:

Some of the header images lack alt texts ("Daily Living Aids"), some show
wrong texts ("Bath Aids" for "Bariatric Aids").
IMHO, the text links mouseover color should be a bit darker on the white
background.
>From the point of accessibility, it's not sufficient to give only an alt
text of "description" (a typo is there) for the image showing "All Bariatric
commodes are extra wide...".

The index page layering worked very well - no problems.

Had no time to look with Netscape but know the many CSS problems of the
Navigator...

Overall, a very clear, informational and visually pleasing site!

IE 5.0, WIN 98, PII 350, 256 MB
21", 32-bit colors, 1280x1024
Cookies: off
Javascript: on