Re: Site critique

by "Robert Brisson" <lordmoo(at)jccomp.com>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Aug 1998 10:14:43 -0700
 To:  <elizabyth(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The biggest thing I notice is in your fonts. Personally, I think that Comic
Sans is very unnatractive. That however is personal choice. Just bear in
mind that the 1,000,000 + personal home pages created by people who don't
know what there doing are littered with Comic Sans as well. Really the only
thing I suggest is a common color palette. It keeps changing throughout the
site and looks odd. Choose one color for body text, and one or two for
various others things [tops]. I would make that 'created, designed,' thing
at the bottom size one, it's a little big at 800x600.

I like it :)

Best Wishes,
R. Brisson
SBN Tech
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." � Bill Gates, 1981
http://newin98.home.ml.org