Re: Critique Request

by "Wendy Peck" <wpeck(at)wpeck.com>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:23:10 -0600
 To:  "HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"swhwg" <swhwg(at)neo.rr.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Seth,

What a beautiful site!

I am on win 95, IE5, 800x600 and it lines up perfectly. Love the side bar
for larger res monitors, the colors are stunning. Very well done.

I hope you will let us know when you have finished the site. This is one I
would love to see finished.

Wendy

Wendy Peck: Marketing Solutions Through Technology
Integrated, custom marketing strategy packages and Web design
http://wpeck.com

Production Graphics: Coming 03/27 Exclusive interview with Lynda Weinman
with Wendy Peck at Webreference.com http://productiongraphics.com