Re: bvnpa critique

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:28:06 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think the site looks just fine. Nice clean and simple look. The one
comment I might make is that there seems to be a lot of white space on
either side, but that doesn't really detract from the looks or the
functionality of the site. I also noted that several of the navigation links
aren't working yet. (Viewing the site in IE6, 800x600 resolution)

Dusty