Re: portfolio/resume

by "Toller" <toller(at)ntlworld.com>

 Date:  Thu, 1 Jun 2000 18:47:30 +0100
 To:  "Byron Wise" <bywise(at)theriver.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sorry, only time for a few quick observations:

Win98 IE5 17" 1024x768 16bit colour

Loads fast but on loading, I get 4 error messages.

I note that you don't use a frameset doctype. You might consider providing
content for those whose browsers do not support frames.
Is there any need for this to be a framed site?
Page looks nicely laid out.
In your navbar, I'm not at all sure what you mean by 'undefined' and I
suspect that this might confuse others too!

When I click on main areas from navbar, the links don't work - though they
do from the main page. The subheading links do.
May I suggest that you add dimensions and alt descriptions to all your
images? I see that you have done this for some but there's a bit of
inconsistency here.
Not all images show up - eg on Monterra page.

All your popup windows are too small.

The SSI page - you might like to do a little more work on the image.

Jenny