Re: Commercial Critique please

by "Tracey" <tabits(at)geocities.com>

 Date:  Sat, 3 Oct 1998 15:11:01 +1000
 To:  <duo-ditton(at)bigfoot.com>,
"Hwg-Critique@Hwg. Org" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Ray,

Thanks for the opportunity to review your site.
Here are my thoughts.

Overall I like the design, and I do like yellow (half) circle in the
background to the right.

But as you probably expect here are my opinions on how you might improve:

* The Java is causing the page a long time to load.  Is it really necessary?
I'm of the opinion that just because you can, doesn't always mean you
should.  It would certainly not lose any impact without it.

* The tiny world graphic is too far down, I had to scroll to see it (using
800 x 600 res), just bring it up a bit.

Thats it really.

Just an aside, I often wonder why people dedicate a page to pricing when
no-one ever puts their pricing down - its always 'as per quote'.  Hmmm a
whole page to say nothing.  Not your fault, nearly every web designer does
it.

Anyway cheers!

Tracey