Re: Critique please

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:00:51 -0400
 To:  "Keith Parker" <diades(at)diades.screaming.net>,
"HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, first the particulars..

Win 98 SE
800 x 600
17" monitor
ADSL
Netscape 4.6  Oops, says I can see the sight.. ok
MSIE 5.5

Ok, Big splash screen with a very small logo in the middle.  Wasted space.
Ok.. frames..  Not done too badly.  I sort of like the way the navigation
shows under the buttons.  Nice look, only you have a small frame in the
middle section over on the right that has nothing in it..  What is that
there for?
Why not make that middle frame a bit wider and use all that real estate?"
On Our Services, the middle frame actually scrolls to the right?  If you
eliminated that far right frame then that wouldn't happen.
the Feedback page is the only one that uses the entire space in
the middle frame.

Over all it is a nice looking site, and worked well with only slight delays.

Hope this is helpful.

Nancy