Re: Commercial site - RGA

by "David Wilkerson" <wilkman97(at)email.msn.com>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Mar 1998 11:11:39 -0500
 To:  "Chris Wilson" <chris(at)cjetech.co.uk>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
OK here goes. Remember these are my opinions and nothing personal towards
you.
1. Why do you have a link home on your homepage?......you are already there!
2. I think the � symbol is not enough for copyright reasons.....I think you
have to say copyright per whatever or something along those lines but I am
not sure on this just a suggestion.
3. I would put the links at the bottom of the page so people go through the
whole page before linking out.
4. I thought the notice page had good explanations.
5. The map was cool but I could not read the street names....<G>......but
hey I am from the US too......hehe
6. The rest of the page looked simple and straight forward......I thought it
was good for a company..keep it to the point and easy.
The pages loaded very fast.
I am using IE4 on a 28.8 connection

These are my opinions so please do not take offense as I am no professional.
David  aka  Beachboy
wilkman97(at)email.msn.com
http://www.beachboy.com
Chat Central Host, Host Interviewer