Re: Freelancing & taxes...

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)hawaii.rr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Sep 1999 23:43:08 -1000
 To:  ":: quinn l. ::" <modest013(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The IRS is more than happy to send you info on working as an independent =
contractor.  Also, there are great tax software programs out there, =
including one put out by Kiplinger called TaxCut that will hold your =
hand through any/all forms required by the feds...their state stuff is a =
bit spotty.
HTH,
much alohas from Oahu,
Lady Wistfulee