Re: Danada Equestrian Center

by "Karin Christensen" <karin(at)imagecyte.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Dec 2002 07:12:28 -0800
 To:  "Michael Heliker" <Michael.Heliker(at)ncrel.org>,
"Critiques \(E-mail\)" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Could we have the link?
Karin

> Hello,
>
> I've put together a Web site for the Danada Equestrian Center. It's run by
the local Forest Preserve here in Illinois. My wife is the assistant
manager.

> The idea is to provide general information about the facility, and
increase awareness, etc. If you have the chance and the inclination, would
some of you wonderful people please take a look and tell me what you think.

> The site is not 100% complete. But the most of it is up. And please be
blunt, honest, brutal if necessary. I don't offend easy. The more sites I
do, the more I realize I need to learn. I can always use help in that area.