Re: Welcome to hwg-critique

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:12:08 -0800
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Janet,

First, I really like the site. It projects an essence that touches the
spiritual strings. As far as play (I used IE 5.5), well, yes it did, but as
for download time, oooooooooeeeee! --super long time --even on high speed
access. Instead of being discouraged by that, how about letting visitors
know *how long* in seconds (or minutes) they will have to wait for the Flash
file to download? Once downloaded, the presentation was quite enjoyable...

Lauren