Re: Please I need a critique:

by "Timothy G. Embler" <hwg(at)myrealbox.com>

 Date:  Sat, 26 Feb 2000 00:33:58 -0800
 To:  <webmaster(at)aurorawebdesign.com>,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Antonio_Roj=ED?= <aroh2000(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    I agree.  You should try some differnt fonts as well.  For hosting you
may want to look into hypermart.com.  They have some services similar to
jmwebdesigns and allow web designers...

tim