Re: Plz critique: commercial

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:03:51 -0500
 To:  "Andrew MacMillen" <webmaster(at)hawkfeather.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Netscape 4.7 Wind 98SE, ADSL, 800 x 600

Wow Nelly..  I clicked the link and was sent to your directory.  Is this
where you wanted us to go?
Ok.. clicked into the links, and the pages and layout are very attractive.
Love the artwork, but when you say you are going live.... is their other
parts of the site that are working?
I got allot of dead links or 404's, that I am assuming are not in the draft
folder.
I guess I am abit confused.  Do you want us to critique the whole site or
just this one folder
and its contents?

Nancy