Re: Please critique herb catalog.

by "Jim Heaton" <Jim(at)Heaton.net>

 Date:  Mon, 7 Jun 1999 13:02:42 -0400
 To:  "Tenley Shewmake" <info(at)altalabinstrument.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>

From: Tenley Shewmake <info(at)altalabinstrument.com>
To: <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 1999 11:31 AM
Subject: Please critique herb catalog.

Hello to all,

I'm working on a Planet Herbs website in progress at
http://www.altalabinstrument.com/newplanh/index.htm

I have just added a style sheet to the static pages (my first), and am
concerned that the cgi generated pages keep a similar look and feel in
different browsers.

<snip>

Site works for me (I.E. 5.0+). Looked good too.

Personally, I tell my e-commerce clients to have people phone in their first
credit card order on a non-toll free number so the customer has a record of
who he called. Make's 'em feel more comfortable with the "Internet"
<shiver>. After they actually get their first order, they'll email or
toll-free additional orders using the credit card number on file. We just
have to train them I guess.

Where the heck is Renick WV? I'm from Clarksburg originally.

Jim