Re: Plz critique: commercial

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:24:19 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well Andrew....  I am just amazed.  Not only is the art lovely, but the site
"I think" is very well laid out, and just "FITS".  Navigation to me was
easy, and you
present her are very well.  Believe me I have visited enough art sites
recently, and this is just very nice.

If I have to nit pick about anything, it would have to be the comments page.
The light blue form background just doesn't go with the rest of the site "to
me".  Other than that I just think it is beautiful.  Let me know when it is
all ready to go.. I see a poster my daughter would die for! :-)

Good job in my eyes.

Nancy