Re: Beautiful American Rose Gardens

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Sun, 27 Jun 1999 00:22:26 +0100
 To:  "hwg-critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Kathleen

Like the colour scheme - it works well at 256 colours as well as higher
colour resolutions, and fits the subject well, along with the rose design
top and bottom - looks nice.

The only thing I felt was missing (maybe cos I have a library background
:-)  ) is publishing info to help you find the book - you know, publisher,
ISBN, date.  If you want to order a book from a bookshop, these details can
often help them track it down more quickly.  Apart from that, I thought it
looked fine.

Regards,
Donna

IE5, Win95, 640x480 to 1024x768, 256 colours to 32 bit colour
--
dms(at)zetnet.co.uk
Different Worlds:  http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/dms/