Re: critisise my site??

by "Dr. George John" <georgedr(at)giasbg01.vsnl.net.in>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:25:18 +0530
 To:  "Liz Bartlett" <khyri(at)idyllmtn.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Katsuey" <katsuey(at)katsuey.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree with most of what you say. But FP provides such a lot of junk code
that you have to edit in notepad to make it leaner and more satisfying when
you view source. DW cannot be compared to FP as it is far superior. One
thing I feel designers should learn is some basic graphics skills in
Photoshop or similar.
IMHO
George