Re: Critique, Please

by "Jim and Roxi" <jbax(at)olypen.com>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Dec 1998 17:40:08 -0800
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
<killian(at)ilikethis.cz>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Killian ...

I am going to say something .. and take it for what it is .. my opinion! ..

You seem to make personal attacks on anyone/everyone that submits a site for
critique .. or at least those that you bother to check out .. Seldom do I
find you making constructive suggestions .. only espousing that which you
don't feel that we have done to the standards that you have set for yourself
.. and apparently others.

I must say, your web site is beautiful .. no doubt about it .. but it's not
something that I want to create .. that doesn't keep me from appreciating
the effort that you've put into designing it .. nor does it make me dream of
the day that I might also be able to create something close ..

I would imagine that with the abilities that you have that you would be more
than capable to assist each and every one of us that has put a site up for
critiquing .. but instead .. you choose to demean our work .. our efforts ..
and .. most probably .. some of our dreams! .. Keeping in mind that that
would also mean that we've given you more power than you deserve .. but the
words that you use .. and the way that you say them .. is definitely on the
offensive! ...

Why not, when aiming at shooting us down .. don't you find SOMETHING either
positive to say .. even if you have to reach to do so .. OR .. even better
.. tell us HOW we could go about making our site better? ...

Roxi