Re: new site

by "Natalie Verge" <nsv(at)mb.sympatico.ca>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:49:04 -0600
 To:  "mike" <mike(at)vallejonet.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Liked the site overall, here's a few suggestions to add to others you've
received.

I could not find a link back to the index page? This should be on every
page.

I would recommend text links be a different colour, or have a hover effect,
or something to really differentiate them from surrounding text.

The graphic on the home page doesn't blend nicely into the background
colour, especially at the bottom. I would play around with that to get a
more graduated look.

The text on the top menu bar I found a little squashed looking and a bit
difficult to read.

Other than that, I liked it a lot, especially the way you changed background
colours from page to page while maintaining the "connected" feel of all the
pages together.
--
Natalie Verge
Talk to me:  mailto:nsv(at)mb.sympatico.ca